You'll find that Visa Services For The U.S.A. has an array of services designed to assist our clients from visa petition filings, to St. Luke’s physical examination, to U.S. embassy interview appointment, to Adjustment of Status, to Removal of Conditions, to filing for U.S. Naturalization. Miscellaneous services provided include the B2 Tourist Visa assistance. Not all of our services are listed so please contact us for a free quote.
Visa Petitioning Assistance:
1. $395 USD - K-1 Fiancé(e) (I-129F) visa petition only*
2. $350 USD – Adjustment of Status (AOS) (I-485)*
3. $375 USD – CR-1 and IR-1 Spousal visa petition (I-130) - Spouse only*
4. $325 USD – Removal of Conditions (I-751)*
5. $275 USD – U.S. Naturalization (N-400)
Additional Visa Petitioning Assistance Available:
6. $125 USD – St. Luke’s Medical Extension Clinic (SLMEC) – We accompany you to St. Luke’s for your medical examination; explain what you can expect while inside St. Luke’s building; ensure you have all of the required documents and we pick you up after your examination.
7. $125 USD – U.S. Embassy interview, Manila – We provide you with a list of typical interview questions that you may be asked. We accompany you to the U.S. Embassy and if allowed we escort you inside, if not, we will pick you up after your Embassy interview.
8. $350 USD - Room and Board including meals for seven (7) days. You will stay at one of our staff members home in a safe secure environment. This price is usually less expensive than securing a hotel room for seven days or flying back and forth to the province between the St. Luke's medical examination and the US Embassy interview appointment.
Package Deal Saving $25 USD:
9. $225 USD - St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic (SLMCEC) and U.S. Embassy Interview - combination package - Save $25 USD
Miscellaneous services are NAIA or Domestic Airport Meet and Greet, Background Check, Personal Investigation, NBI Report, NSO Document or CFO assistance. If a service you require is not listed, please contact us to see if we provide it since it is impossible to list all services that we provide. We will gladly provide you with a free quote for a miscellaneous service. Simply pay for you service by selecting the dollar denominations listed under the PayPal "Miscellaneous Services" drop down box that equal the price you were quoted. So if a price of $70 USD was quoted, select item #3 and #4 from the "Miscellaneous Services" PayPal drop down box to equal $70 USD.
*Note: Visa petitioning assistance costs are for the primary petition beneficiary only.
What makes Visa Services For The U.S.A. different?
We truly care about you! Yes, we really do care that you get quality service for a very reasonable price. We care enough to provide you with personal one on one service. Visa Services For The U.S.A. is there with you every step of the way. We treat our clients with respect and Visa Services For The U.S.A. is always attentive to your needs.
We also own and moderate a Yahoo group named Mahal Kita. This group is for people of all nationalities and ethnic backgrounds who are in a relationship with a Filipino. Mahal Kita provides guidance through the maze of governmental requirements involved in immigration. Members of this forum are married to Filipino's, engaged to be married or just starting out in a relationship with a Filipino. This is a global community with members residing in various countries around the world.
Mahal Kita also helps with adjusting to cultural differences, what to expect relative to travel to and from the Philippines, from your country of origin, and the processes you must follow to stay in the Philippines beyond the period of your initial tourist visa. Additionally, Mahal Kita explores all sorts of matters that affect families and relationships where at least one member is a Filipino. We are a family oriented group with male and female members and we provide support and advice to all who seek it.
See what Mahal Kita is about for yourself by clicking on the “Mahal Kita” link in the left sidebar and you will be taken to the Mahal Kita homepage.
Be advised that visaservicesfortheusa.com owners and employees are not attorneys and we do not provide legal services. We are not licensed to engage in the practice of law within any United States jurisdiction. If you need legal advice please call an Immigration Attorney.
To send us an email, use our "Contact Us" form or send an email directly to: