You'll find that Visa Services For The U.S.A. has an array of services designed to assist our clients with filing a visa petition.
For those residing in the Philippines we can assist you with the St. Luke’s physical examination, to U.S. embassy interview appointment, to Adjustment of Status, to Removal of Conditions, to filing for U.S. Naturalization. Miscellaneous services provided include the B2 Tourist Visa assistance. Not all of our services are listed so please contact us for a free quote.
Visa Petitioning Assistance:
1. $395 USD - K-1 Fiancé(e) (I-129F) visa petition only*
2. $350 USD – Adjustment of Status (AOS) (I-485)*
3. $375 USD – CR-1 and IR-1 Spousal visa petition (I-130) - Spouse only*
4. $325 USD – Removal of Conditions (I-751)*
5. $275 USD – U.S. Naturalization (N-400)
For those who reside in the Philippines, please see the additional services listed below. Additional Visa Petitioning Assistance Available:
6. $125 USD – St. Luke’s Medical Extension Clinic (SLMEC) – We accompany you to St. Luke’s for your medical examination; explain what you can expect while inside St. Luke’s building; ensure you have all of the required documents and we pick you up after your examination.
7. $125 USD – U.S. Embassy interview, Manila – We provide you with a list of typical interview questions that you may be asked. We accompany you to the U.S. Embassy and if allowed we escort you inside, if not, we will pick you up after your Embassy interview.
8. $350 USD - Room and Board including meals for seven (7) days. You will stay at one of our staff members home in a safe secure environment. This price is usually less expensive than securing a hotel room for seven days or flying back and forth to the province between the St. Luke's medical examination and the US Embassy interview appointment.
Package Deal Saving $25 USD:
9. $225 USD - St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic (SLMCEC) and U.S. Embassy Interview - combination package - Save $25 USD
Miscellaneous services are NAIA or Domestic Airport Meet and Greet, Background Check, Personal Investigation, NBI Report, NSO Document or CFO assistance. If a service you require is not listed, please contact us to see if we provide it since it is impossible to list all services that we provide. We will gladly provide you with a free quote for a miscellaneous service. Simply pay for you service by selecting the dollar denominations listed under the PayPal "Miscellaneous Services" drop down box that equal the price you were quoted. So if a price of $70 USD was quoted, select item #3 and #4 from the "Miscellaneous Services" PayPal drop down box to equal $70 USD.
*Note: Visa petitioning assistance costs are for the primary petition beneficiary only.
Be advised that visaservicesfortheusa.com owners and employees are not attorneys and we do not provide legal services. We are not licensed to engage in the practice of law within any United States jurisdiction. If you need legal advice please call an Immigration Attorney.
To send us an email, use our "Contact Us" form or send an email directly to: